The Legends of La Cienega: May 3-5, 2016 April 21, 2016
In just a few weeks, the La Cienega Design Quarter in Los Angeles will be buzzing with interior designers, architects, and design writers for the annual Legends of La Cienega event from May 3-5. The La Cienega Design Quarter is already one of the most design-centric locations in the country but this 3 day celebration brings together thousands of design-inspired experts for keynotes, networking, discussions, and parties. Boasting “3 days and 30 activities”, the schedule is packed from celebrity designer discussions to the most elite interior design magazines. A few events that stand out as must-sees:
- A keynote moderated by Nate Berkus titled: “Collected: Living With the Things You Love in A Well-Curated Home”
- A cocktail party and book signing for John Ike, Thomas A. Kligerman and Joel Barkley, co-authors of “The New Shingled House: Ike Kligerman Barkley”
- “The Age Factor: Integrating Objects From the Past into Current Design” moderated by Pamela Jaccarino, Editor in Chief, Luxe Interiors + Design
- Exploring all the window designs that will showcase designers’ work for this event
- Full schedule of events here
Our senior designer, Taylor Tanimoto, will be attending this year’s event and we’re all excited to hear about the new work at the trunk shows, open houses, and exhibitions. I’ve always returned from the Legends of La Cienega full of inspiration and new insights. If you can’t make it to the Legends event, be sure to visit the La Cienega Design Quarter next time you’re in LA. It’s home to some of the most inspired furniture, fabrics, textiles, and antiques in the design world.