New Ways you can Work With Us: Pay by the Room or the Hour
Design credit: Ginny Macdonald
We love pulling back the curtain on the mysterious and sometimes secretive world of interior design. Did you know that we offer virtual design consultations at a lower price point than our full service design services?
Pay by the hour
This is by far our most popular service. Our hourly virtual consultation is a great option to help you conceptualize your space from scratch or seek a second opinion on your design choices. You will love the personalized advice, guidance and support from an experienced design expert.
- Flexibility to start small and add projects later
- Work on items in multiple rooms at once
- Ability to purchase your own furniture, on your own timeline
We created this design option for those of you who have some idea of what questions you want to get answered and are happy to implement design solutions yourself. At Coddington Design, we understand that some of you have an impressive eye for design and sometimes you just want to run your ideas by us. Price $195 per hour.
Pay by the room
This is a great way to get started working with us. You can choose the room that is giving you the most trouble or a room that you just can’t find time to work on. Perhaps you are overwhelmed by the number of options out there and you just want someone to tell you what to buy! We will tell you exactly what to buy, and where to put it. Price $2750. Includes:
- One (1) Design Discovery Call: we determine how we can curate your space.
- One (1) furniture plan of your Curated Room: personally emailed to you in 2-4 weeks
- Curated Room Design Plan: Ten (10) suggestions for items that you can purchase on your own, from unique websites and/or designer resources, personally selected for you by style and budget. Item suggestions will be given to you on a private Pinterest board. You will be given ONE option per item, up to 10 items, for one complete Curated Room design plan.
We can source additional items/options for you at $150 per item.
- One (1) hour of supplemental communication design time with your Interior Designer: ask follow-up questions about your Curated Room, discuss paint colors, finishes, window treatments, finishing touches like accessories and artwork placement, budget planning advice, etc. The one hour can be via text, email, or phone call. Your designer will keep track of time and let you know when you are approaching the end of your one hour.
- Custom spreadsheet and timeline for your room: organize all of your furniture selections, budget, and deliveries, and know when and how to order furniture, when to bring in the electrician, painter, etc.